Things to do
We want you to have a great time, enjoy yourself and see all that this area has to offer. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
- Address: 1098 Discovery Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-4789
- Website: RVParkReviews.com
Located on the beach, this casino is a premier destination. Find a day spa, an indoor pool, fitness center, restaurants, lounges with entertainment and Las Vegas-style casino for big-league gaming.
- Address: P.O. Box 2107/78 St. Rt. 115, Ocean Shores, WA. 98569
- Phone: 360-289-9466
- Hours: 9:00am to 5:00am
- Website: QuinaultBeachResort.com
Come worship with us and experience the joy and peace of being one with God. Join your fellow Christians to learn, share, rejoice and practice our enduring faith.
- Address: 694 Weatherwax Loop NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2693
- Hours: Sunday Worship Service 10:30am, Sunday Evening Service 6pm
- Website: ShoresFellowship.org
- Address: 228 Albatross St NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2037
- Website: lds.org
"We believe the scriptures of the Old and New Testaments as the inspired Word of God, and that they are the supreme and final authority on faith and life."
- Address: 3140 State Rt. 109, Copalis Beach, WA 98535
- Phone: (360)-593-1409
- Hours: Sunday School 9:30am, Morning Service 11am, General Bible Study 6pm
- Website: copaliscommunitychurch.com
- Address: 1579 Ocean Beach Road, Copalis Crossing, WA 98550
- Phone: 360-289-2145
Purpose Statement: “Loving God, Growing as a Family, and Serving the World.” We believe that the Bible is the absolute Word of God, fully inspired and without error in the original manuscripts.
- Address: 240 Canal Drive SE, Ocean Shores, WA, 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2474
- Fax: 360-289-0866
- Hours: Sunday morning services are at 9:30am and 11:15am
- Website: fccos.org
Galilean Lutheran Church is a gathering of men and women who are deeply committed to serving Christ through serving others. We have a large ministry footprint, both in and beyond our local community.
- Address: 824 Ocean Shores Blvd. NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-3313
- Website: galileanlutheranchurch.org
- Address: 1300 5th Avenue, Taholah, WA 98587
- Phone: 360-276-4177
Organized in 1977, it's the second oldest church in Ocean Shores. "Our Bible gives us guidance concerning our purpose at home in the North Beach area and around the world."
- Address: 625 Point Brown Avenue NW, Ocean Shores, WA, 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2540
- Hours: Sunday School 9:45am, Morning Service 11:00am, Evening Service 6:00pm, Wednesday All-Church Prayer 7:00pm
- Website: osbc.us
"Our church is known for its involvement in community aid and service from free ice cream socials to community worship services. Our people strive to find new ways to assist people in need."
- Address: 557 Point Brown Ave NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-0201
- Hours: Worship Celebration Sunday 10:30am, Bible Study Wednesday 7:00pm
- Website: oceanshoresumc.org
"We are a small, family friendly non-denominational church in the little community of Pacific Beach. Our services are informal and traditional and we welcome anyone to come and worship with us."
- Address: 19 4th St S, Pacific Beach, WA 98571
- Phone: 360-276-8163
- Hours: Sunday School 10-11am, Sunday Service 11:15-12:30am, Wednesday Bible Study 7pm
- Website: pacificbeachcc.com
- Address: 15 Patrick Way, Ocean Shores, WA 98550
- Phone: 360-289-2838
- Fax: 360-289-0163
- Hours: Saturday Mass 5pm, Sunday Mass 11am, Tuesday & Thursday 9am
- Website: ghcatholic.org
Open and inclusive, located on SR 109 at the border of Pacific Beach and Moclips in the North Beach.
- Address: 4612 State Route 109, Moclips, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-276-8143
- Hours: 10:30am Sunday worship, 7pm Monday AA meetings
- Website: Facebook Page
The Interpretative Center provides information and programming to local citizens, tourists, teacher, schools and convention groups.
- Address: 1033 Catala Ave SE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-4617
- Hours: Saturday and Sunday 10 am - 4 am
- Website: InterpretiveCenter.org
Beachcombers’ Fun Fair is an opportunity for people who love life on the coast to celebrate this wonderful area and all it has to offer. The event is held every year the first full weekend in March.
- Address: PO Box 1834 Ocean Shores WA 98569
- Phone: (360)289-4457
- Hours: March 4th-6th, 2016
- Website: beachcombersfunfair.com
Films & Movies
The Ocean Shores Cinema has three screens showing first run films with state-of-the-art DTS Digital sound, and rocking chair seating.
- Address: 631 Point Brown Ave NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-1234
We at Artistic Designs by Brenda produce the finest fresh flowers and artificial floral weddings at a budget for everyone.
- Phone: 360-214-4974
- Website: www.artisticdesignsbybrenda.com
Ocean air, freshwater canals, deer & towering evergreens, pounding surf! Come golf a legend...Driving range, clubhouse & pro-shop too.
- Address: PO Box 369, 500 Canal Drive NE, Ocean Shores, WA · 98569
- Phone: 360-289-3357
- Fax: 360-289-0149 ·
- Website: OceanShoresGolf.com
DETAILS: We work to post information that fits with the goal of all our websites. By submitting information, you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which, may be edited as the publisher deems necessary. Please, allow a reasonable amount of time for a response. Not all submissions will be included and, generally, a notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted, requests for deletion cannot be honored.