Things to do
We want you to have a great time, enjoy yourself and see all that this area has to offer. Here is a list of activities and things to do. Check them all out, take a look around and you will fit right in. Click to see details
- Address: 127 E 1st St #3W, Port Angeles, WA 98362, USA
- Phone: 360-457-2259
- Website: HikeOlympic.com
Full of trinkets for all your beach adventures, but specializing in kites and saltwater taffy, Cloud Nine is a must stop for anyone visiting Ocean Shores.
- Address: 380 State Route 115 Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-2221
Pacific Beach Kite Shop to buy kites to fly in the Pacific Beach breeze.
- Address: 55 Main Street, Pacific Beach, WA 98571
- Phone: 360-276-8377
Ocean Shores Kites, has created more than a retail store. They offer help in choosing the right model for their customer's skill level and a repair service for crashes.
- Address: 172 W Chance a La Mer NW Ocean Shores, WA 98569-9660
- Phone: 360-289-4103
- Website: OceanShoreskites.com
Closed after a catastrophic fire June 9, 2018. Working to find a new location to reopen; not sure when it will happen, but it will
- Address: 111 East 3rd Street, Aberdeen, WA 98520
- Phone: 360-533-1976
- Website: AberdeenMuseumOfHistory.com
This quaint church turned historical site, close to downtown Montesano, features logging and homesteading history of the East Grays Harbor region.
- Address: 703 W Pioneer Ave, Montesano, WA 98563
- Phone: 360-470-6181
- Hours: 12pm - 4pm Sat - Sun
- Website: Facebook.com/ChehalisValleyMuseum
Settled alongside Lake Quinault, the old Post Office building now houses a diverse collection of artifacts related to the local area.
- Address: 354 South Shore Road, Quinault, Washington 98575
- Phone: 360-288-2361
- Hours: Memorial Day - Labor Day 12pm - 5pm
- Website: LakeQuinaultMuseum.org
If you are looking for historical information on the city of McCleary or nearby communities, the McCleary Museum is the place to start your search.
- Address: 314 South 2nd Avenue, McCleary, WA 98557
- Phone: 360-490-2399
- Hours: Sat - Sun: 12pm - 4pm
- Website: Facebook.com/McClearyMuseum
Owned and operated by Moclips by the Sea Historical Society, a not-for-profit organization dedicated to preserving the history of the North Beaches. Displays, artifacts and old photos.
- Address: 4658 State Route 109 Moclips, WA 98562
- Phone: 360-276-4441
- Hours: Summer hours: 11am-4pm Thurs-Monday. Winter hours: 11am-4pm Sat & Sun only
- Website: Moclips.org
Take a step back in time and envision life as a logging tycoon like Arnold Polson.
- Address: 1611 Riverside Avenue, Hoquiam, WA 98550
- Phone: 360-533-5862
- Hours: Wed - Sat: 11am - 4pm , Sun: 12pm - 4pm
- Website: PolsonMuseum.org
Exhibits at the Quinault Tribal Museum include a large display of artifacts; stone tools, basketry, carvings, and other items of interest along with family collections.
- Address: 807 5th Ave, Suite 1, Taholah, WA 98587
- Phone: 360-276-8215
- Hours: Mon - Fri: 8am - 4:30pm
- Website: QuinaultIndianNation.com
The North Beach Senior Center is here for you! Greeting visitors and residents alike, this is a staple of the Beach that has something for everyone.
- Address: 885 Ocean Shores Blvd NW, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-2801
- Hours: Daily 10:00am - 4:00pm
- Website: https://www.facebook.com/NBSeniorCenter/
Damon Point, a 61-acre day-use park, is the southeastern tip of the Ocean Shores Peninsula. The park consists of a one-mile-long, half-mile-wide stretch of land jutting out into the sea
- Address: Ocean Shores, WA
- Hours: Summer: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. Winter: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m.
- Website: Parks.WA.gov
Ocean City State Park is a year-round, 170-acre camping park, featuring ocean beach, dunes and dense thickets of shore pine.
- Address: 148 WA-115, Hoquiam, WA, 98550
- Phone: (360) 289-3553
- Hours: Summer: 6 a.m. to dusk Winter: 8 a.m. to dusk
- Website: parks.wa.gov
Pacific Beach State Park is a 10-acre camping park with 2,300 feet of ocean shoreline. The beach provides a variety of wonders, from dramatic surf to beachcombing.
- Address: 49 2nd Street South, Pacific Beach, WA 98571
- Hours: Summer: 6 a.m. to dusk Winter: 8 a.m. to dusk
- Website: http://parks.wa.gov/parks/?selectedpark=Pacific%20Beach
Back Porch Smoked Meats & Cheese has opened in Ocean Shores.
- Address: 861 Point Brown Ave. NW
- Phone: (360) 940-0506
- Hours: Thursday - Monday 10:00 am - 6:00 pm, Closed Tuesday & Wednesday
- Website: Black Porch Facebook Page
Over 200 candies to choose from including Sours, Sugar Free, Chocolate, Gummis, Licorice, Caramels, Bubble Gum, and of course Saltwater Taffy!
- Address: 739 Pt. Brown NW, Suite 1, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: (360) 289-0255
- Address: 740 Point Brown Avenue NE, Ocean Shores, WA 98569
- Phone: 360-289-4585
Tickets are available from Mocha Madness, Delores and Fay's, Ocean Shores Animal Hospital, Ocean Shores Convention Center Visitors Bureau and at the door. Adults $10.00 Students $5.00
- Address: 832 Ocean Shores Blvd NW Ocean Shores WA 98569
- Phone: 360-268-3430
- Website: StagewestCommunityTheatre.org
DETAILS: We work to post information that fits with the goal of all our websites. By submitting information, you are authorizing the publisher to include your data which, may be edited as the publisher deems necessary. Please, allow a reasonable amount of time for a response. Not all submissions will be included and, generally, a notification will not be sent indicating acceptance or refusal. Once submitted, requests for deletion cannot be honored.